Startup Success 2006 (Entrepreneur Panel)
“Startup Success” is the Churchill Club’s annual look at what it takes to build a successful startup. This panel of five Silicon Valley entrepreneurs discussed the challenges and critical success factors necessary to reach the promised land. August 17, 2006.
Moderator: Guy Kawasaki, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures Speakers:
- Lauren Elliott, Founder, Personal News Network
- Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder and CEO, LinkedIn
- Joe Kraus, Co-Founder and CEO, JotSpot
- Daniel Mattes, Co-Founder and CTO, Jajah
- Alex Welch, Co-Founder and CEO, Photobucket
P.S. This is the most viewed business panel video in year 2006.