LinuxConf.Au: Something handwavy about kernel/userspace issues as a distro kernel maintainer.
A few possibilities here. I could actually do this as multiple talks:
- A rehashing of my 'why userspace sucks' talk from OLS.
- The life and times of kernel maintainer for a large distro.
- Why we made certain decisions, and how those decisions are affecting us, and our users.
- Breaking everything for fun and profit.
- Sort of an extension on the 'sucks' talk from above, with a wider scope, involving a bunch of tools I wrote for the sole purpose of making stuff break (fuzz-testing and the like).