"How I Learned to Love Testing" presentation
A few months ago I really hated the idea of testing my code, I just didn't do it. Now I couldn't think of writing a line of code without the proper tests in place.
If you fall into either of these boats you may want to watch this presentation I put together for the Orlando Ruby Users Group. Feedback and comments are always welcome.
- Why would you test your code?
- When do you test your code?
- The path to developer enlightenment
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Where'd RSpec come from?
- Running Autotest with Growl
- Live screencast of BDD with Rspec
- What are stubs and mocks?
- How to start testing your code?