Ruby Hoedown 2008: Lightning Talk: Kablame & YellowPages.com Overview
Kablame! is a rails plugin uses svn blame to determine how many lines of code were updated or added by each user in a project. KABLAME! currently compatible with SVN and Git.
- Someone on your team isn't pulling their weight? KABLAME!
- Like lists of largely meaningless numbers? KABLAME!
- Need to look good at a job review? KABLAME!
- Believe in productivity through social stigma? KABLAME!
- Need an excuse to install Git? KABLAME!
- Just want to be a real show-off jerk who wants recognition for all the tests you write and you think nobody respects you at the office and this will show them!?! KABLAAAAME!
Author: Coby Randquist