Interview with Fei-Fei Li
After a short stay at the ECE Dept. in UIUC, Fei-Fei Li is now back to Princeton as an assistant professor in the Computer Science Dept., where she is the PI of the Vision Lab. The Videolectures.Net team spoke to her in Pittsburgh at CMU where we asked her the following questions:
- What is your field of work?
- What is your topic of research within the Machine Learning community?
- Where do you see your group in 5 years time?
- What are your goals?
- Why are you moving to Princeton University?
- If you would have a Machine Learning dream come true...
Interviewer: Davor Orli?, Center For Knowledge Transfer, Jožef Stefan Institute Interviewee: Fei Fei Li, Princeton University