Interview with the W3C Chief Executive Officer
Steve Bratt is the CEO of the Consortium. Videolectures.Net sent a paper at the W3C Video on the Web Workshop which was held 12-13 December 2007, San Jose, California. There we met mr. Bratt and asked him a few questions after the workshop finished:
- How is W3C handling video at this moment?
- What will happen after this workshop?
- Who is standardising the video on the web, big repositories or W3C?
- What is the closest domain to video on the web, the semantic web?
- How do you see research and video on the web?
- The first thing you will do when you leave the building?
Interviewer: Davor Orli?, Center For Knowledge Transfer, Jožef Stefan Institute Interviewee: Steve Bratt, World Wide Web Consortium