PhotoshopUser TV #19: Layer comps, Smart Objects, Panoramas and more - taped at CBS Studios in Hollywood!
The Photoshop Guys have hit the big time! Join Scott Kelby, Dave Cross and Matt Kloskowski for an epic episode of Photoshop TV from CBS Studios with special guest, Mike Kubeisy.
So What Have We Learned?
- Dave shows you how to create Layer Comps to help you save to multiple formats including Web Photo Gallery.
- Matt takes the mystery out of Smart Objects with a tutorial that shows you how to resize, warp and even replace contents.
- Scott uses the Gradient Map to colorize black and white images.
- Our buddy, Mike Kubeisy has a great tip for quickly changing Layers modes.
- Scott shows you how to use Photomerge to create stunning panoramic images.