PhotoshopUser TV #25: Custom shapes, jagged edges, color correction, red eye and more!
Join Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski and special guest, Tim Grey for new and astounding new techniques and some handy quick tips.
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt shows us how to make photographic edges using custom shapes.
- Get the free download here.
- NAPP members, get the whole collection here.
- Tim Grey helps you correct even the worst color imperfections.
- Scott uses Channels to eliminate red eye. From the Photoshop Channels Book.
- Scott shows us how to make realistic portrait backgrounds.
- Matt speeds you through using the Filter Gallery. From the Photoshop CS2 Speed Clinic Book.