PhotoshopUser TV #32: Speed up, darken down and more.
Special guest Felix Nelson (from Photoshop User and Layers magazines) joins host Scott Kelby to bring you some funky new techniques and tricks.
So What Have We Learned:
- Felix shows you how to make a realistic looking 45rpm record from the Down & Dirty Tricks Column of Photoshop User magazine
- Scott gives you a great tip on getting rid of your digital photograph’s metadata
- Roving reporter, Matt Kloskowski takes us on a tour of Adobe’s Headquarters in San Jose, California.
- Scott shows us how to use Adobe Bridge and Photoshop Services to make US Postage stamps out of your digital images
- Dave Cross checks in with a great tutorial on hotkeys and shortcuts