PhotoshopUser TV #33: Tons o’ tips, special guests and great new techniques.
Special guests Felix Nelson and Rich Harrington drop by with plenty of super tips.
So What Have We Learned:
- Scott shows you how to make a realistic depth-of-field effect
- Felix demonstrates how to create a stunning chrome effect
- Rich Harrington shows you how to correct a series faded photographs with adjustment layers
- Rich also has a great tip on video actions for creating DVD slide shows from your images
- Scott has another tip for using Bridge and Photoshop Services to create an awesome picture book
- Scott shows you how to use the DLO HomeDock to watch Photoshop TV on your television
- Our roving reporter, Matt Kloskowski, brings us an interview with some of Adobe’s top creative people