TechTutor TV: Apply a Gradient Fill to a Shape in Word 2007

Posted in Companies on November 22, 2008

A gradient fill can be added to a Word 2007 shape to fill the shape with 2 or more colors that gradually fade into each other. In this tutorial, you will learn how to apply a gradient fill to a shape in Word 2007.

Watch Video Watch Video Watch Video on External Site

Tags: Microsoft, Word, TechTutor TV