TechTutor TV: Modify a Freeform Shape in Word 2007

Posted in Companies on November 15, 2008

In Word 2007 you can modify a freeform shape you have created to make any changes to get the shape just like how you want it. In this tutorial, you will learn how to modify a freeform shape in Word 2007.

Watch Video Watch Video Watch Video on External Site

Tags: Microsoft, Word, TechTutor TV