PhotoshopUser TV #87: Studio On Wheels
While waiting for the new studio to be completed, Scott, Dave, Corey, and RC decided to take a drive while they do the show.
So What Have We Learned?
- Dave shares some tips for moving your presets from Photoshop CS2 into the new CS3 version using the Preset Manager.
- Scott has a trick for using the new Camera Raw version 4.1 and editing your photos using a Smart Object layer.
- RC answers a question from the user forums about placing a copyright symbol in the bottom corner of your document.
- Corey has a tutorial for creating a neat border effect using a custom brush.
- NAPP’s creative director, Felix Nelson, shares a couple quick tips for customizing your workspace in Photoshop CS3.