PhotoshopUser TV #89: Hosting Via Satellite
Because the cast of NAPPtv is scattered across the country, we’ve had to employ a little extra technology to get them all together for this week’s show.
So What Have We Learned?
- Dave shares an edge effect tutorial that uses a graphic created in Illustrator to make a clipping mask in Photoshop that you can then use around the borders of your image.
- Corey has a tutorial about using brush tools in the Quick Mask Mode to help make difficult selections that your regular selection tools can’t make.
- RC traveled all the way to Bell Buckle, Tennessee for the RC and Moonpie Festival. Check out a video summary of his wacky weekend trip.
- Deke McClelland has another segment that deals with using the Multi Channel function in Photoshop to create a hyper-saturated effect that you can’t achieve with filters and adjustments.
- Matt joins in with a keyboard shortcut for creating a new layer in the Layers palette.