PhotoshopUser TV #92: Another New Episode, Another New Location
The Photoshop Guys are still waiting for that new studio space. Despite the tight quarters this week, they are ready to teach you some new tips and tricks.
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt has a tutorial on how to fake Depth of Field in your image by creating a new channel and applying the Lens Blur filter.
- Deke McClelland adds another trick to his laser beams tutorial by creating a Mask and using an outer glow and a color overlay to heat up some metal.
- Scott shares his 10 favorite shortcuts for speeding up your workflow in Camera Raw.
- Corey’s tutorial is about creating an invisible gap between your text and its outer stroke.
- RC’s One For the Road tip is about converting your layer to a Smart Object so that you can use the Shadow/Highlight options like an adjustment layer.