PhotoshopUser TV #96: Counting Down to Photoshop World
Scott and Matt have the hosting duties for this last week before Photoshop World. If you haven’t made plans to join them in Las Vegas, you better get moving now because time is running out.
So What Have We Learned?
- Scott demonstrates a popular retouching technique using the liquify filter that’s great for removing love handles.
- Matt shares a technique for creating a retro text effect that uses smart objects in order to keep the text completely editable.
- Deke McClelland is back and he has a tip on using the new window command to provide multiple views of a single image to help when you are making adjustments.
- The newly-wed, RC, is back from his honeymoon. He has a tutorial that was inspired by a movie poster. He uses a threshold adjustment layer and layer mask and creates some distressed type.
- Scott’s One For The Road Tip contains a couple tips and tricks for making adjustments in a menu field.