PhotoshopUser TV #97: Short & Sweet
Once again Scott and Matt are at the helm and you can "fully expect" to learn some new Photoshop tips and tricks from this episode.
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt goes over some layer masking basics; how to combine images using the gradient and brush tools.
- Scott has a tip on creating multiple shadows by copying your object and using free transform, lowered opacity, and reflective color.
- Special guest Rod Harlan takes a look at some of the new software that comes with Adobe’s Creative Suite CS3. You can learn more from him at DVConfidential.com.
- Dave Cross has sent in a video segment from his photography trip in Alaska. Check out some of what he’s been up to these past two weeks.
- Matt’s One For The Road Tip is about some of the keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Bridge.