PhotoshopUser TV #98: Live From Las Vegas!
This special, “All-Tips Episode” was taped in front of a live audience on the expo hall floor at Photoshop World last week.
So Many Tips From The Photoshop Guys
- Changing adjustment layers without having to redo the layer mask.
- Automate: crop and straighten your scanned photos with a simple command.
- Double-click your adjustment sliders in Camera Raw to get them back to default settings.
- Use smart objects in your layout and you’ll have a template that you can use for other photos using the Replace Contents command.
- Blending multiple exposures to get the best areas out of each photo.
- Camera Raw preview checkbox only toggles the changes made with that panel.
- Quickly add extra canvas around your image with the crop tool.
- Straighten a crooked photo using the lens correction filter.
- Open and process your JPEGs in Camera Raw and set your preferences to open all JPEGs in Camera Raw.
- Keyboard shortcuts for working with type.
- Create a clipping mask and place your photo into any shape.
- Use the history brush to create a classic wedding photo effect.
- Applying smart filters to your type layers will keep the text editable.
- When retouching, open your image in a new window so you can see your adjustments in context.
- Type fonts with the word Pro after them have extra font options available.
- Edit your keyboard shortcuts so that your most-used adjustment layers are easy to call up.