PixelPerfect #108: Diving Into the new Photoshop CS4
Principal Product Manager for Adobe Photoshop John Nack visits the show in a first of a 3 part special introducing Photoshop CS4 (aka Creative Suite 4).
In this episode we cover:
- A cleanup of the bridge interface
- Performance feature updates (what makes it run faster and feel better) - taking advantage of the GPU (graphics processor). John demonstrates a few things with a 442 megapixel image.
- Spring loaded keys
- Canvas rotation
- Tabs in the Photoshop interface
- Application frame that helps isolate your creative space
- The adjustments panel to take the best practices and bring them front and center
- and more...